CEMENTOS CRUZ, a firm dedicated to the manufacture of cement, is committed to act on good professional practices to ensure product quality, environment protection and conservation of natural resources, according to international standard ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
The priority objective of CEMENTOS LA CRUZ is to ensure our cements compliance with the rules, regulations and customer specifications and, on the other hand, to maintain their facilities and services in accordance with the current laws in the country and with the international regulations, achieving an adequate health and environment protection.
To ensure this, Cementos la Cruz assumes the following commitments:
• Meet the customer’s requirement.
• Plan and prevent errors.
• Achieve and effective service level, flawless and in due time.
• Through training and environmental awareness, create a working atmosphere that motivates employees to reduce environmental impact.
• Guide the environmental management to reduce consumption of natural resources, raw materials and waste generation.
• Take the necessary steps to assess the impact on the environment under normal conditions, and minimize it in an emergency.
• Establish annual challenging and measurable goals to be monitored periodically.
• Make available to our customers and the general public, the information necessary for understanding the environmental impact of our activity.
• Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality and Environment System.
Consistent with the decision and expressed will, Cementos La Cruz Management agrees to provide the necessary human and material resources, in the belief that the cost is not implying anything but a profitable investment.